His funky dance skills at the Dance Festival. Ah, good times!What can I say about Bryan? Here's some of my favorite things about Bryan: he tells great stories, usually about him getting in trouble; the closest times I've ever come to truly being in trouble with the law, Bryan has been there and somehow talked his way out of it; pretty sure he can talk his way out of anything (may I approach the bench your Honor? ... can you see the pattern developing here); he's very adventurous and loves to be outside, a true sun worshiper; he's always quick to help anybody out; he's super talented, I wish I could draw and sketch half as good as he can; he gives great advice and is always good for a lively gospel discussion; he's a great father, son, brother, friends, etc. I could go on and on ... but I think everyone knows how terrific he is. Happy Birthday Big Brother!! Love you!

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment