I've been scanning family photos and couldn't resist posting some of the classics so far. Isn't this one great. I'm pretty sure this one was taken right before Bryan went on his mission. The early 90's were not great for hair styles. Yikes!
Christmas Eve of the girls. Looking closely you'll notice the bright blue spandex that ShaNae's sportin'. Nice! ShaNae's saying, "Oh man, I think I forgot to brush my teeth this morning." Kreslie's saying, "Think nothing, I'm darn sure you forgot." I'm saying, "I can't believe we're even talking about it." And Rasheil's saying, "If only I had my headphones on so I could listen to the Cure, then Christmas would be perfect."
I just love Kreslie in this picture. Makes me giggle! Superstar!!! And is Aaron really wearing a turtleneck with shorts? He's always been a snappy dresser. Crazy kids. Good job Eric, you just look cute!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Flashback Friday
Posted by Melodie at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NICE! Hey, those were my favorite spandex! I'll bet you can find more than one picture of me in those things!
I love the pictures of little aaron.. hehe.. hope christian is that cute :)
And man.. i wish i had some spandex like that!!! :)
Post a Comment